Friday, June 09, 2006

A day in the life...

Friday, June 09, 2006
Today began at the early hour of 6:40am. On an average day, today would have begun 40 minutes earlier...but this was no normal day. Ok, enough with the drama.
Anywho, I woke up late this morning, had 10 minutes to be out the door, and still be on time to work. I made it, but let just say I was only slightly less wreckless than these guys.

My workday consists of looking for calls, making calls and closing calls. This process is desired to cycle rapidly while still maintaining a certain quality. Despite it's few downsides, I like my job, I feel that most of the time it suits me better than my previous job of construction.

I came home, got a few things done and Kelsey came home. We decided to go buy a scanner as my current one was not working at all. We left and went to best buy and found a decent scanner. We had dinner at red robin, then came home. Now it's bed time and I have to get up somewhat early. Therefore, good night never never land.

No comments: